All the news
Date limite : 31 mars 2017
L'ARSEP propose des allocations doctorales ou post-doctorales ainsi que des financements pour la dernière année de thèse.
Regulations about fellowships:
- ARSEP support covers salary (35 000 € for a doctoral fellowship; 57 000 € for a post-doctoral fellowship)
- The support cannot exceed 3 years
- The candidate should be less than 40 years old on March 31, 2017
- French nationality is not required
- A principal investigator (PI) can only submit one project as a coordinator for grant or for fellowship
PhD students can apply for fellowships only for their last thesis year (3rd or 4th year) and only if
- the absence of funding for the entire thesis can be justified or due to unusual circumstances
- a 4th year is necessary for the completion of the thesis and is authorized by the French University
Postdoctoral fellows if:
- the applicants reside in France, funding can be granted for the first year and possibly renewed,
- the applicants apply for a foreign laboratory, funding can be granted only for the first year providing that the PhD has been performed in France
REMINDER: In respect with the French law, the duration of fixed-term contracts in public laboratories cannot exceed 6 consecutive years (for post-doctoral fellowship).
Selection of the project is based on the project originality, feasibility, the pertinence and the relevance of the methodology. In 2017, a project will be put forward for its innovative character.
Consulter le site