Top of page
Department Director:Jean-Christophe Hébert
Deputy: Jean-Christophe Hébert
Legal advisors: Arnaud Conty, Jean-Noël Le Gouill, Nathalie Lhomme, Mahdi Mohamed, Karine Pafsidès
Assistants: Claudette Hecquet, Dominique Raymond
The Department of Legal Affairs (DAJ) has a general, cross-disciplinary role to play in liaison with all of Inserm’s departments, regional administrations and research training programs.
The role and responsibilities of the legal department are as follows:
- To develop and distribute the legal materials (memos, procedures, agreements, etc.) necessary for Inserm to accomplish its activities
- To ensure that the legal policies of Inserm are coherent
- To participate in defending Inserm before any legal and administrative instances
- To provide the administration necessary for Inserm's Board of Directors
- To process donations and bequests.